Hey guys! This week I wanted to introduce to you another member of the team... This Friday's Introduction goes out to Caty, one of our incredibly talented wedding planners here at Whitewood. With a background in design and an eye for style, Caty brought her fresh outlook with her when she joined our team back in June. All of that being said, she still couldn't escape my corny interview questions... so, let's get to know a little bit more about Caty!
1) If you could live in a book/tv show/movie, what would it be? Mad Men- I want to be a combination of the last season Joan Holloway and Peggy Olson. They are some bad-A women.
2) Where do you most want to travel in the world, but have never been? The United Kingdom countryside- I feel like I would never come back
3) If you were stranded on a deserted island with one person, who would you want it to be? Ryan Reynolds,... I mean my husband Daniel.
4) How would you describe your "perfect" day? Going on a 10 mile run and then enjoying a huge meal from The National, then napping and netflix-ing for a few hours.
5) Which 1900s decade would you travel back to? Why? I studied historic preservation, so I would love to visit any time period. But I'd love to take a stroll of Athens before all of the antebellum homes on Prince Ave were demolished in the 1950s.
6) What made you want to get into the wedding industry? I loved planning my own wedding, and as an interior designer, wedding planning is a fun way to combine my love for partying, romance and design.
For Caty's full bio, check out our About page!