A little bit more about me... I'm new to the Whitewood team, so I wanted to let you get to know me a little bit better. I tried my best not to sound super lame when I was answering these questions, so here goes nothing...
1. What would you sing at karaoke night? Right now, I would say "Cheap Thrills" by Sia- every time it comes on when I'm in the car I turn it up as loud as I can (mostly to cover up my awful singing voice LOL).
2. Do you collect anything? Okay, this one is really corny. But my boyfriend grew up in a beach town, so every time we go and visit his family we collect sea glass. We have a little jar that we add to every visit!
3. What's your favorite family tradition? Hmm, I think this one counts. Every year on Black Friday when I was growing up my mom would go shopping all day with her sister, so my dad would keep me. We ended up turning it into a whole event where we would just do fun stuff all day. We still do it now, and its like my favorite day of the year!
4. Who is your spirit animal? Olivia from Scandal. Actually, I just wish I was as cool as her. But I do love that she is a girl boss that can handle any problem thrown at her. And I count popcorn and wine as two of the major food groups like she does, so there's that.
5. Are you related or distantly related to anyone famous? Funny story, I mean she's not like super famous, but it counts. When I was in the second grade, I told my best friend that I was related to Beverly Cleary, the author of the Ramona and Beezus books, (even though I had no idea, we just had the same last name). Turns out, I think we are related, like super distantly.
6. What wedding trend are you most excited about right now? I don't know if this counts as a trend, but I'm a big fan of the movement towards weddings with less waste. Some cool ways that I have seen this implemented are using lavender or something natural like that for the send-off instead of using like sparklers or something along that line. I've also heard of people donating the flowers from their wedding to hospitals and nursing homes, and I love that!
For my full bio go to our About page!